9 Things About Me:
1. My birthday is February 24th (Pisces).
2. My last name is pronounced 'Gah-rah-sha'.
3. I am an alumni of Western Michigan University, where I studied Theatre Performance and minored in Scriptwriting and Dance
4. I'm a lefty.
5. Born in Detroit, Michigan!
6. After moving to NYC, I joined The BATS: Resident Acting Company at The Flea Theatre. Who Show Business Weekly recently named, "among the most dedicated, adventurous and talented performers presently making theater in New York."
7. Most memorable travel experience - Studying abroad in Prague.
8. As a kid, my favorite book was, The Giver. Lately I'm loving, The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.
9. Occasionally I am a freelance writer for the website Twitter.